Simply stunning and beautifully presented luxurious villa with private and direct access to the legendary Pacific Harbour beach. Well known Italian architect Mr. Armando Felci give his final touch up to the plans in 2016.
- Set on meticulously manicured gardens over quarter acre waterfront grounds adjoining Pacific Harbour lake. Plants includes variety of citrus trees, avocado, and unique Bismarck palm.
- Build to USA and European Union standards.
- Internally arranged over single floor, this property is a true family home comprised of 3 bedroom suites each with walk-in dressing room .
- The main hall is dedicated entirely to entertaining, there is a large dining room, functional bar area, open plan kitchen flowing into partially under the roof swimming pool furnished with lovo type barbeque.
- Arrangement was made for separate Spice Kitchen presently store/pantry but with all fixtures in place including dishwasher, sink and place just to install hood and tabletop gas stove.
- Hardwoods including mahogany ,rain tree, salusalu and Dakua were used to build structure of the buildings and fixtures.
- Exceptional heat and acoustic insulation achieved by building it using AAC blocks and double glazing in all French style outside windows and doors. Large round windows are unique in Fiji.
- Property private jetty comprise fully furnished solar lighted jetty house and stainless steel moorings facilities. Outside lighting is solar. Acoustic alarm system is in place.
- The outfitting, all of different hardwoods materials and finishing details reflect the individual character of the building, from the intimate hardwood lined cathedral ceilings in the main hall , to the classically detailed alcove with contemporary wall tiling. The property has been meticulously designed to an exacting standard with attention to detail and security in mind. There is a double garage accessed directly from the front of the house.
- Artist designed, Octopus shape automatic gate system inspired by known Pacific Artist Mr. Ben Fong. Its guaranteed , there is no identical gate in entire world.
- Jacuzzi spa bath is contemporary set adjoining to the large eastern terrace.
- Viti Levu Drive has always been one of Pacific Harbour most sought-after addresses, being in close proximity to residence of former President of Fiji Ratu Sir Kamisese Mara.
- The walking distance to Arts Village provide excellent nearby options for shopping, dining, entertainment, culture and both Nanuku Auberge Aerodrome and Queens Highway land transport.
- The lighting designed by Armando Felci to the highest standard; all in LED system.
- The residence offers an unparalleled level of luxury and sophistication spanning approximately 4800 square feet. A fusion of opulent style and functional design with the ultimate in luxurious modern living in mind.
- inconceivable luxury and access to astounding nature experiences and renowned fishing on the Beqa Lagoon waters. Or sit on your own jetty and enjoy catching fish. prawns or crabs,
- The residence is fitted with German Roto windows and doors; AnTEAK colour, double tempered glazing 5 mm and 9A which is considered cyclone resistant. Building is cyclone certified.
– Extensive terraces
– Professional kitchen pantry and laundry with side loader washing machine with Bosh coffee machine and baker/pizza stove.
– 3 bedrooms all with own walk inn
– 5 bath/shower rooms including separate guests toilet .200 liters hot water solar system fitted with electrical buster is on eastern roof.
– 420m2 of living area with hardwood flooring.
– Landscaped gardens
– Swimming pool with large tanning ledge .
– 500 liters aquarium.
– Large garage and outdoor parking.
– For Feng Shui; villa is in exact North –South orientation.
Furnished (except beds).
A further plot right next door of approx 1000 sq mtrs is available on separate purchase for F$300k